Thursday, October 30, 2008

He is WONDERFUL!

I've been getting headaches lately. Even with my contacts in, I'm squinting.  It's time for a new prescription and eye check-up.   As many of you know, I'm pretty blind.  I pretty much live in my contact lenses.  I can't see without my contacts, or glasses, at all.  And if I wear my glasses, I feel like they're huge glass bottle bottoms stuck to my eyeballs, and I rarely wear them because of it.  I wear them so rarely that Ryder isn't used to seeing me in them...

I get home and put my glasses on after a long drive home, feeling a little headache coming on. I come out into the living room, and....

Ryder: Daddy, Daddy- LOOK!!

FTH: Yeah, Ryder- Momma has her glasses on!

Ryder: She's CUTTEEEEEEE (with a HUGE smile)!

How cute is HE? That's when my heart explodes into a million pieces...