Thursday, October 25, 2007

Miscarriage SUCKS Balls.

Dooce has suffered a miscarriage.

When I read her blog entry, it took everything I had in me not to cry, for the pain of losing a baby came rushing back. The blood from my head gushed to my feet, and I felt helpless and useless all over again. The yin and yang thing about it was that I actually had a dream last night that I was pregnant, and whether it was Ryder, or a new baby- I remember feeling the baby kick in my dream. It felt like it was real. And then I woke up- and I was in awe that it really happened to begin with- that Ryder was once inside of me.

Here's to all my girls, and my girlfriend's girls- who have felt the horrible sorrow of losing a beating heart. Keep trying, keep persevering- because, after all, Ryder is only here with us because we had the courage to try again.

Shine on, Dooce.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want not concur on it. I assume warm-hearted post. Specially the title attracted me to read the intact story.

Anonymous said...

Amiable fill someone in on and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you for your information.

Anonymous said...

SEO
very handy, thans a lot for this blog ........ This is exacfly what I was lookiing fro.