Thursday, November 22, 2007

Things to be Thankful For....

I am thankful that my dad is still here!! I am thankful that my mom just got eyelid surgery, and that it has now given me the strength and courage to do it one day myself. I am thankful that Ryder doesn't seem to have a serious illness, but merely a long long long long long long long long long long long long long allergy/asthma/cold/flu/cough/bacterial/viral/ear infection/sinus infection thing going on- i mean, at least he doesn't have cancer or autism. I am thankful that my husband's family is trying to be strong through really shitty times. I am thankful that my husband is freakishly tall- I mean, I won't lie, that comes in handy. I am thankful for Ryder. I am thankful for Loehmann's. I am thankful that my husband can cook, and likes to cook. I am thankful that we both have jobs. I am thankful that we have a house, two cars, a roof over our heads, and food to eat. I am thankful that MA is thankful that there are things such as butter and salt. I am thankful for Blue, cause he takes pride in terrorizing MA and AK- and it just makes me laugh. I'm thankful that there is such a thing called laughing. I am thankful for my psychic abilities. I am thankful that my friends are healthy, and their families are healthy. I am thankful for the Sound of Music. I am thankful for the sound of music. I am thankful for Johnny Depp. I am thankful for RadioHead and Britney Spears. I am thankful for suits and ties, cause men can look HOT in them, no matter how dumb they are. I am thankful for my iPhone and my Nikon D50. I am thankful for my fireplace (although not today, it's 65 degrees outside- balmy for Thanksgiving). I am thankful that I can read- hey- don't ever take that one for granted, that would just suck if you couldn't read this). I am thankful for the beach, the mountains, the trees, the grass, and the sky. I am thankful for that crazy little thing called love. I am thankful for Ryder's godparents. I am thankful for the ability to dream. I am thankful for freedom. I am thankful for faith, for without faith, there would be no believing. Without believing, there would be no hope. And without hope, there would be no tomorrow. And without tomorrow, there would be no today. And without today, well- hell! What is there???


I am thankful for all of these things. And we're thankful for YOU.
Happy Thanksgiving!!!



I am also very, very, especially, thankful that my son still can see out of both eyes.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

And I'm thankful for YOU!!