Wednesday, April 23, 2008

And the Winner is...



THE SEED!!! Dun dun da dahhhhhhhhhhhhh!
Yeah, we knew he'd win.
Whatever. He deserves the 20 bucks from each of us!

So here is some seriousness: WE collectively lost 120 pounds. And that is not including the German. Is that insane or what?? We built a Sherpa and an extra arm. We built a full person with the fat that we all lost. Fuckn nuts you crazy assholes!! Good job! We are now officially ready for Italy.

I would also like to make special note of the UNSUNG HERO in this game...Browser Metrics. He faithfully, every week- starting from week one....FAITHFULLY sent in his numbers to me, I never had to bug him, or pester him, or make rude phone calls right before bed! He also never complained, called this game "stupid", or "fucking unjust"....and he was always in last place. A true competitor! He ALSO gave us the Fat War Calculator. I mean really. He rules.

10 comments:

Unknown said...

OH POO POO ! FAT WAR CAN SUCK IT !

p.s. damn cute panda cam!

katc said...

Actually, I think Sassy Pants was always in last place...

One Little Seedling said...

Awe... Sassy Pants. Hee hee.

Cool. We all rocked that. Especially you guys who have been working out the longest. Can I get extra points trying to fight for the little man and an even game. Ultimate whiner? =)

Well cool idea anyways, BR. Got us to get physical for once. At least those of us who were just letting it go... well just me really. I lika da fat.

Well. I guess that's that.

Can I get fat now?

Oh and Chipmunk! For old times sake.

One Little Seedling said...

Oh and Chipmunk should win the Team Spirit award that they give cheerleaders. =)

"I on the prize. I on the prize" Hee heee.

One Little Seedling said...

Of course I meant "Eye". not "I", cause that sounds weird. But I guess that's how the Iz speaks. "I carry, I carry".

ATChipmunk said...

No...DAMN YOU Seed!. Heh. You deserve the money, dude. My eyes were definitely NOT on the prize. I sure as hell couldn't put myself through what you did for the duration of this whole Fat War business. Just don't have it in me anymore.
To everyone else too...Awesome work. 120lbs collectively. That's amazing. That's like losing one of my meals...=)

I say Good show, everyone...good show...

sassypants said...

Well well so the fat war is over, and yes "Freakishly Tall" I was always in last place and no i didn't loose any weight, WHY you might ask... BECAUSE I'M PREGNANT AND HAVE BEEN THE WHOLE TIME! I sure do hope you all feel bad, especially Tilly :) I do believe I have the last laugh, ah feels good!

One Little Seedling said...

Congrats! Why the hell would you throw 20 bucks out the window like that.

sassypants said...

I'm not giving you 20 bucks fool!

One Little Seedling said...

Ah! Blow it out your side hole and you don't have to give me anything... I'm just gonna take it.

Beware the Ninja and shadowy corners.