Thursday, April 24, 2008

Update of Random Things


The German lost 16 pounds total! That means our collective weight loss is 136 pounds. WOW!
Sassy and Slowburn are expecting another! WOW!
My dad ROCKS...his aneurysm hasn't grown, and I'm so happy that he's shining on. WOW!
We leave for Europe in two days and Blue Ryder will fall silent. WOW!
I get to see the Baby Ian tomorrow. WOW!
Still need to pack. Made some lists. Stocked the house with Ryder's favorite foods. WOW!
Bought more Memory Cards for the trip for MEGA photo taking. WOW!
I'm gonna get REALLY used to saying, "Ciao Bella"! WOW!
A new LOST episode is on! WOW!
I love weddings. I love dancing at weddings. I love the feeling of the closest friends ever surrounding the couple they love with joy, love, hope, and tightness. We all share a very unique closeness that I love, and I can't wait to be completely surrounded by it again. WOW!
Shit, I'm gonna really miss my son.

5 comments:

wunderkraut said...

WOW!

I love how you love weddings.

One Little Seedling said...

WOWOWEE! 24 friggen seven! Skip to 3:20 minute mark. VV I found the source of the Iz dance!!! Most definitely WOWOWEE is infesting this world.

Braving the Arirang said...

Yay!!! You guys are going to have a fantastic time in Europe! I was going to ask you about that, too... I know you probably have your parents or the FTH's parents watching Ryder, but if they ever need a reprieve or anything like that - feel free to give me a call!! :-D :-D

Take lots of pictures!! Congrats to everyone on the awesome weight loss!!

Unknown said...

WOAH WOAH WOAH !! CONGRATS Sassy, Slowburn & Dylan ! Somehow it caught me by surprise .. maybe coz I'm in Amsterdam .. awake at 3am baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaked off my asss. Anyhoooo ... HURRAY ! Here's to keeping the arian line alive !

p.s have a girl this time so it won't matter if i have a girl or boy .. we'll be able to make a halfie either way. puhahahahahah

Blue Ryder said...

Nice Polly! The Freakishly Tall Husband just said that you just lost all of your chances of running for office!! :)

We spent the night at Dulles because IBERIA Airline sucks. More on that to come. We didn't want to go home and separate from Ryder again. Got trashed at the hotel bar with a lovely old couple from Mexico City who also was stranded. It made this jagged little pill easier to swallow.

So, leaving now to try again. Hopefully we WILL see you in a few days!!! And I won't care if you're baked. Just share. Ok??