Wednesday, September 24, 2008

That Ugly Word

Why do women (and families) have to suffer that ugly word called miscarriage?? WHY? How is it fair? How come some women have many, and some women have none? Why have I gotten this far, jacked up on hormones recovering from surgery- so that I never have to experience a miscarriage again? I don't know..this post is going to make absolutely no sense because I'm angry and sad for her. I'm feeling everything that she's feeling. Everything. Her broken voice is still ringing in my ears and I can't stop crying for her. I can't stop crying for any woman who has had a miscarriage. And there are so so many. More than you know.

2 comments:

Slowburn said...

consider that miscarraige a gift! It's your body's way of not letting a flawed pregnancy take place. It's not completely comforting, granted, but it's very true. Be happy for the child that wasn't born with deficiencies and be happy for the mother that didn't die at childbirth!! Your body knows what it's doing even when you don't. (by you, i mean any woman)
...it's all good.

Blue Ryder said...

It's all good, but it still hurts like a bitch. Treats would certainly help numb any pain. Treats and your guitar.