Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Happy Birthday Britney!!

Those of you who know me know that I love Britney Spears.
I've always been her BIGGEST FAN, and
no matter what anyone ever said about her
I didn't care..I just loved her and STILL DO!!     
And anyone who is interested (even remotely)
should watch "Britney: For the Record" on MTV.
Just turn it on when it reruns, come on..just for fun.  
Especially if you have nothing to do.

Her PR group did wonders for her this time around.  They coordinate a "comeback" for her, coinciding a record release (Circus) with her birthday, a Good Morning America show, and an MTV Special.  If you watch the special, you can still see sadness in her eyes but you just want her to succeed and do well.  I know I do!! 

So, Happy Birthday Britney (like I know her)!  LOL!!  

OH!  And, Happy Birthday (yesterday) Seed's Sis!  
Don't worry, you're more important to me than Britney.
Maybe. ;)

2 comments:

One Little Seedling said...

I thought she died of chlamydia?

Blue Ryder said...

yeah, after getting it from YOU.