Thursday, June 14, 2007

Thumbs Up!

This is my Daddy-O, three days post op.
Can you believe it?
Dad continues to surprise and astound us, and its only getting better.
Mom is doing great too, taking extra care of my Dad.
You would definitely want her at your bedside if
you're ever in the hospital.
She washes his hair, puts chap stick on his lips,
empties the bedside commode,
picks up the suction catheter off of the floor,
cuts up his food,
constantly encourages him to move his feet and make fists out of his hands,
bugs the nurses for footies, and even does suture care.
I just take pictures of "superman".
That's what he calls himself.
And now I totally believe him.

1 comments:

Braving the Arirang said...

Aw, he looks so healthy.

I always wondered how they expected anyone to get better on that disgusting stuff they call hospital food though.