Thursday, June 19, 2008

Almost Done...



Rumor has it that the slide show is nearing completion. This week has been really hectic- and honestly for no good reason. There just never is enough time in the day to do all that you need or want to do. I've been spending most of my time importing images onto my new MBP - in between trying to spend yummy time with Ryder- in between busy "day job" work days- in between spending hours online with my girls on iChat. Looking back at the pictures I think that I can't believe that I was there. How come time has to fly by so damn fast? Three months ago is so different from now. Even Ryder is a completely different little boy. Even today- for Amie and Ken, their new addition is what they know, but didn't know three months ago (don't really understand what I wrote there- but you get it, don't you?). Anyhow, it's a little unnerving all of the sudden to think about how FAST our time just flies.

Like I wanna go back into this picture. I want to remember how I felt that day..and how Michelle and Christian felt that day. I want to remember how I felt being there with everyone. I mean, I remember how I felt, I feel it now- its yummy. But it's just not the same cause I'm not really there. That was then. Not sure where I'm going with this..but I guess I just miss you west coasters. In just the last week I saw P and the Sherp. And even though she lives here, in Maryland- M is never here...and I got to see her twice in a row. And its been a blast. Just being there, being stupid- watching each other do shots with the Seed orchestrating elaborate master plans to have us all chatting on the same computer screen. Ian looks sooo different from what he looked like 3 months ago. Liv is turning one. I can't take it- TOO TOO FAST. Three months ago I didn't know that I would try to make a day job out of photography.

Don't you even get me started on talking about where I think the past year has gone.

4 comments:

sassypants said...

You need a good stiff drink...

Unknown said...

and maybe a little smokey smokey ..

but alas .. I do know how you feel, T .. completely.

was just taking to the chipmunk about how crazy it is that we've been out here for almost 3 years. it feels like we just left and yet like we've always been out here. it's strange ...

all i know is i'd love for all of us to be on permanent vacation. how can we make that happen ?

One Little Seedling said...

"
all i know is i'd love for all of us to be on permanent vacation. how can we make that happen ?"

Ugh... "and maybe a little smokey smokey "

wunderkraut said...

esmokey, esmokey.

she?? can come!