Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Dreaming to Be There Again with You....



Europe Slideshow from gerardo on Vimeo.

When I told the Seed that I was working on a Slideshow- and that I was going to be using the Comcast Photoshow Program like I always do- he scoffed. "No freakn way, dude."

He did better. Better than any program could've done. He rules.

This is only some of my favorite pics from Venice and Como. All the others will be posted on Flickr at some point. The Seed is working on another slideshow that are only photos from the wedding- he should have that up soon too.

Makes me wanna go back....let's go..

6 comments:

Unknown said...

awesome song choice ...

brilliant shots ...

*tearing* (damnu guys)

time to move to that commune .. who's in ?

Chief Sherpa said...

What she said..

katc said...

OK, sure, maybe that was a little better than Photoshow would do...


Thanks Seed and BR (and FCE) for the memories!

m said...

oh jesus i'm falling apart over here.

ADIAMO ADIAMO, MI AMORE!

wunderkraut said...

wow, great slideshow. and great posts too below, blueryder. somehow i'm not finding the energy to post quite yet... my brain is relaxed jello.

Unknown said...

Makes me miss the yummy cappuccinos, gelato, pasta, oh and all you guys! i guess we'll see most of you on Saturday for pork night!