Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Ahhhh, Yet Another Season of ......

AMERICAN IDOL!!!

So, the season opens with a pretty young thing walking in, attempting to sing a Jewel song.

"This means the world to me, and I really hope I make it." *tear*

"DREAMS LAST FOR SOOO LONG, EVEN AFTER YOUR GONE, AND...."

"Thank you. Sounds like the record now, doesn't it?"

"NOOOO, Simon, stop it."

"All right, Randy- yes or no?"

"No, the singing, no...no no no. No. No."

"Ok. Jewel?" (She's the new guest panel judge)

"It's going to take a little work. No."

"Paula?"

"Shew, I'm going to have to pass."

"It's a no."

Wherein the pretty young thing falls to her knees.....

"No...please...noo noo...Please!!!"

"It's not good. We're sorry, but we're trying to find the best. But you're sooooo far off."

"And the good news today is that you found out that you're not going to be. So you can just moooovvveee on."

Ohhhhh, soo funny. This has got to be the best part of American Idol, watching this riff raff attempt to be singers!!! Another good quote of the season opener goes like this:

"My life....has never been easy you know. I was born as a...a crack baby."

And- she makes it on through. She's going to Hollywood. Baby.

2 comments:

One Little Seedling said...

I've always like that girl Jewel. Jewel is super hot. I can't believe I left her off the list, but then again there's alot of missing hotties. I need to do a new post about that. After I get all my crap done.

Blue Ryder said...

Yeah! Where u been?