Thursday, January 11, 2007

Forget the Iphone!

So all the blogger buddies are writing posts about the Iphone. Who needs the Iphone when you have THIS:
The new Combi Activity Walker. This thing KICKS ASS! Now tell me, have any of you mom's/girls/ladies/dad's/guys seen anything quite like it? I don't think so. I know because when we were looking for a walker for the little loverboy, there was crap out there. Crap with plastic wheels and silly Sesame Street figures. This Combi walker is so unique and damn cute, I couldn't resist. Even though my son doesn't need a walker anymore, I bought it anyway. I mean, I might have another child one day, and so many of my gals are poppin' the kiddies out that somebody is bound to use it.

You can remove the seat, so that the child can actually stand where the seat used to be, and it can be used as a push toy. GENIUS. It can also be locked, so the child can use it as a bouncy. BRILLIANT. The hood of the car can be removed to reveal a table tray for yummy snacks. AWESOME. There's even a steering wheel, that's bound to light up my son's face. It also comes in pink too. FANTASTIC. And let's just talk about the wheels. The wheels are almost like skateboard wheels- super smooth, and super soft for the best ride. It's almost as good as my Bugaboo. The walker that Ryder did have (now in the trash can) had plastic wheels that would attempt to scratch up our hardwood floors. They would also get bent out of shape whenever he ran into a wall. Not anymore, baby! His push/ride is now on air. LOVE IT.

MUST HAVE IT.

I got it.

2 comments:

One Little Seedling said...

I think I prefer the iphone. (or whatever they rename it. Due to legal reasons they may have to change that. But that's another story)

Just throw your kid on a skateboard.

onocoffee said...

I don't think Freakishly Tall Husband would appreciate that.