Thursday, March 22, 2007

Sing With Me, You Know You Want To!

I see a little silhouetto of a man!
(Scaramouche,scaramouche will you do the fandango?)

Thunderbolt and lightning-very very frightening ME-
Galileo! Galileo,
Galileo! Galileo,
Galileo figaro
Magnifico!

OH OH OH OH OH!!!!

I'm just a poor boy, nobody loves me-
HE'S JUST A POOR BOY FROM A POOR FAMILY! SPARE HIM HIS LIFE FROM THIS MONSTROSITY!

Easy come easy go-,will you let me go?
BISMILLAH! NO!!!!!!!,we will not let you go- LET HIM GO!
BISMILLAH! we will not let you go- LET HIM GO!

WILL NOT LET YOU GO -let me go!
WILL NOT LET YOU GO - let me go!

NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO!


Mama mia, mama mia, mama mia let me go!

Beelzebub has a devil put aside for me.....

FOR ME........

FOR MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Crazy guitar riff- shake your head like you're pounding on the dashboard, squint your eyes and ROCK OUT!!!!!)

So you think you can stone me and spit in my eye?
So you think you can love me and leave me to DIEEEEEEEEEEE?
OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH baby! Cant do this to me baby.........
Just gotta get out.........just gotta get right outta here!!!!!

4 comments:

Braving the Arirang said...

haha, sweet, TL. American Idol has nothing on you.

Anonymous said...

today is friday and i just read this. should i be scared that i had this song stuck in my head all morning yesterday? i mean, yes, it's scary enough i had 'bohemian rhapsody' in my head. but even scarier still that you did too. eeks. time to go to church.

-m.

Blue Ryder said...

Ohhhhh....wierd..totally stuck in my head yesterday, hence the post....and somehow I knew you would respond...dun dun da dahhhhh..

Braving the Arirang said...

Oh TL...if they are TWO of YOUR kids...then OF COURSE!!! I can't wait for the challenge. :-)

I can be Super Babysitter/Auntie Em...you know, like The Wizard Of Oz? Except not as old and ...hm, what's the word? "hubbardly"? hehehe