Thursday, March 1, 2007

Three Thoughts on American Idol

It's not called "Asian Idol"- so you who may be of Asian heritage- Korean, Filipino, Indian....you ain't gonna win. Not that he was my favorite, but AJ (the Filipino guy) was far better than the guy he was standing next to when they said that he was going home. It's just not going to happen. Sorry. I know, I know...it's CRAP!

And, ladies....you're definitely not going to get good props from Simon or any of those guys on the judging panel if you sing any Celine or Whitney songs. Those songs are going to be "too big" for you. Haven't you learned anything from the past 5 seasons??? I know, I know...it's CRAP!

And, Antonella was hot. She can't sing, but she's here for another week. America voted ladies and gentleman! I know, I know...it's CRAP!

What's that say about those who are voting?? What's that say about what America wants?? WE WANT CRAP!

THIS SHOW ROCKS!

3 comments:

Braving the Arirang said...

I totally agree with you. It's pretty damn entertaining. And yes, I was thinking the same thing as Antonella was singing her awful rendition of "Because You Loved Me" that we'd see her next week just because she has that saucy look that keeps people wanting more.

Ahhh, so goes Idol.

Anonymous said...

... and let's not forget that there are naked pictures of her on the internet. Maybe ppl are just picturing her naked. I hate that jersey girl .. she can't sing and "america, let's not forget .. this is a singing competition." T is not mistaken ... CRAP CRAP CRAP !

p

Anonymous said...

p.s. just watched the girls .. down with antonella .. GO MELINDA DOOLITTLE !