Tuesday, January 29, 2008

I've Been Tired All Week and Have Nothing to Say....

Except this:



1. Sandy St. Paul

2. Smokey Crestview

3. Pasta Woods

4. Lucky Larson

5. Spanky Wynbrook

6. Goldie Lochview

7. Whitey Church

8. Blue Brooklyn

9. Clementine Cedarhurst

10. Evon Burdock

11. Rex Cedarhurst

12. Socks Lochview

13. Spot Oscar Arellano


a. Blue Ryder

b. Beefcake

c. The Sherpa

d. Man in Basement

e. Man in Basement's sister

f. The Dentist

g. Sassy Pants

h. Freakishly Tall Husband

i. Browser Metrics

j. Capitol Swell

k. Eversleuthingfortastyplacestoeat

l. Dylan's Daddy

m. Foodie Monster


Can you guess what they are? If you already know what they are, then who are they? Have fun matching them.....

OK. Back to Call of Duty.

8 comments:

m said...

can't forget Felix Omkranen. need i say more.

Braving the Arirang said...

haha, craziness. I can only get about half.

Anonymous said...

All I can say is Lonebot is the coolest guy I know.

SoNSo1 said...

I can find myself and CapitolSwell, basement dweller and his sister, the dentist (maybe) and also your freakishly tall husband. the rest is a toss up.

When are you posting the answers?

Unknown said...

Step away from the ps3 ...

Now for my answers (I think most of them are right, but who knows ! .. Damn this faulty memory of mine !

1-F
2-L
3-H
4-C
5-B
6-E
7-G
8-A (shouldn't this be Shadow Brooklyn?)
9-J
10-M
11-I
12-D
12-K

p.s. I love "beefcake" .. makes me think of cartman from southpark .. so perfect ! lol

m said...

yes, beefcake is perfect! i love being called a lardass to my face!

p.s. your score is barely passing. so many wrong. including beefcake.

Anonymous said...

baaaaaaaaaaah i say .. BAH !

p.s. BEEFCAKE !!!

HMPH !

Blue Ryder said...

Finally- the correct answers are:
1-f
2-b
3-h
4-c
5-l
6-e
7-g
8-a
9-j
10-m
11-i
12-d
13-k

I mean, I think.