Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Because I Have a Serious Addiction to Photoshop Now...



I know it looks a little busy, and a little crazy- but after two full days of trying to figure this out, TADA! Thanks to the Freakishly Tall Husband (again), and Browser- for help in formatting the blog so my pics can be BIG.

This is Luna at her best (for NOW)! Since most of my images of M & C were blurry, I tried to salvage the pictures by making them dreamy. Pretty dreamy, no? Jonas shoots with awesome light, and hard edges....Luna...well- here is Luna!

12 comments:

@margeemateo said...

nice! *clap, clap, clap*

Unknown said...

AMAZING !! Really brilliant, Till ! Keep on truckin ..

p.s. who's the dog in the pic ? *snicker*

p.p.s. beefcake, you know you're f'n hot ! get over it !

Blue Ryder said...

Ohhhhh, you better watch your ass, P...I bet she hops on a plane and punches you right in the gut! *snicker*!!

CapitolSwell said...

so hot

Blue Ryder said...

You like the picture? I'll pimp'er out right now! $10? $15?

m said...

hel-LO. i charge $20. doy.

Chief Sherpa said...

Bravo! I dunno why this picture reminds me of an anthropologie/urban outfitters ad, with a way hotter chick of course.

Blue Ryder said...

THAT's SOOO AWESOME- wait til I tell YOU WHAT my next IDEA IS! You nailed it. It's like we're psychic!!

I'm definately gonna need better models! Ohhhh LOL! *tear*

m said...

i swear ima tear u a new a**hole.

Blue Ryder said...

Easy tiger..i've learned a LOT of new things in Photoshop.....

One Little Seedling said...

Your gonna need it...

ZINGER!

sassypants said...

HOT!