Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Because I Love Her!!


This is because it's coming up on Wednesday, and P and I always used to commiserate over how SUCKY Wednesday hump days were.  I'd go over to her apartment after work, still fuming in my work clothes, and she'd be "prepping" for dinner.  We'd spend the rest of the evening smoking and gabbing between stuffing our faces.  I'd laugh at her while she complained over how much mosquitoes fucking pissed her off.  I'd wrestle with the Tonka pup.  And really, what the hell did we have to complain about then?  Those were the good days.  The good days still exist, but what seemed to be insurmountable then, ain't so much now.  I continue to marvel over her, and the other peeps who fill me with love every single day.  This is for YOU P!  I love this picture of you, so deal with it!  I'm just practicing with Photoshop anyway.  So if it looks a little shaky in some areas...that's because it's for P, and I don't really care.  Like four layers going on here.  Crazy.


So much is happening so fast.   Jonas and Luna are beginning to get work...it's a little scary. We got our logo (it freakin rocks, btw) and suddenly things are beginning to happen.  Maybe a little too fast, but its happening.  Gangs all here.  All we need to do is get out there.  Deep breath.  Focus.  Practice.  Just get better.  

11 comments:

Unknown said...

Genuinely love, miss and appreciate you, T .. more than I could ever express.

sassypants said...

Gag me with a spoon! lololol. I'm just kidding and you know it P, so shut up and stop yelling at me! The picture is very P...it screams P :) That means I miss you in "Whitey Church" language.

m said...

dammit i miss you guys... i gotsta figure out a way to get me to hawaii.

Chief Sherpa said...

ehh, she's alright....to smack in the ASS!!
Hawaii, hawaii!! Can't wait!! Damn M, you're gonna miss OUT! Better get your tix!

m said...

you shut it.

Blue Ryder said...

Hold on hold on hold on! I'm still stuck on, "gag me with a spoon!". Let's just talk about that for a second. WHO SAYS THAT anymore??? Like, totally.

Unknown said...

you know who says that ? whitey traitors stuck in the 80s.

and sherpa .. psssssssh .. don't even get me started.

besides, i only love you, T, & beefcake anyways.

One Little Seedling said...

This is like reading an episode from "Chains and Manes... Bitch Prison Season 1"

One Little Seedling said...

...on the Life network.

Slowburn said...

...have it on DVD.

One Little Seedling said...

You sure do.