Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Just Starting....

My Freakishly Tall Husband somehow got me hooked up with a photographer last week. He was getting a head shot taken for work, and he striked up a conversation with the photo man regarding his flash (as I believe that's going to be my next camera purchase). He told the camera man that his wife was an amateur, and was just getting into photography with the hopes of making it a career one day. The gentleman gave my husband his contact info, and said he'd be happy to look at some of my photos that I've taken.

This is what I sent him, and told him again that I was an amateur:

The Best So Far

I also said that I would love to follow him around, even if it was carrying around camera equipment, or setting up back drops- because he does mostly school and company head shots, as well as team photos.

He wrote back with this reply: "You have an eye, and the talent to go with it. I'll be in touch."

WHAT DOES THAT MEAN????? WHEN?? Would it be rude to ask him when he'd be in touch?? Would it be rude to ask if he was joking? Or serious?

0 comments: