Wednesday, July 25, 2007

The Moo Line


The Moo Line, originally uploaded by Blue Ryder.

I'm sitting here waiting to be herded onto the SouthWest flight to Cali! Anybody miss traveling? I thought this would give me some much needed quiet time and solitude, you know- for reading and such. But I've already texted my freakishly tall husband like 20 times, asking him how the baby was, what they were up to, and if they missed me. I guess I miss them too. I haven't even left yet! How dependant and retarded am I?

I also feel like a clone of many other travelers right now. The book to have while flying right now is definately Potter. Everyone's got their copy, including me. Young kids, old kids, and grannies are reading this thing! How many copies sold on the first day? 8.3 million? No doubt.

Surprisingly not a whole lot of iPhones buzzing around. Perhaps I'm really not that cool after all. I don't know though, I'm pretty happy sitting here blogging and listening to Anything Box, while texting my husband. Who's Harry?

I'm terribly excited to meet Ian! I can't wait to see the girls, and I can't wait to finally meet Mack Truck. Or Moses really- that's P's second bulldog. And I can't believe I've never met the dude, considering that Tonka Truck is my God Dog (yes, there is such a thing)!

Anyway, I better preserve some battery life. California- here I come....

1 comments:

onocoffee said...

I never know if I miss traveling or not. It's great to be out on the road again with friends and visiting friends. But I always know when it's summer because the TSA lines at the airport are always so damn long

Peace, Love and In-flight movies from Tokyo.