Sunday, July 1, 2007

My New Kick Ass Iphone

I completely geeked out last night with The Seed, Ono, Browser, and R. We pretty much piled into the big white minivan and sped over to the Apple store to get us some Iphones. Browser and Ono already had one, and after playing with theirs, I knew my fate was pretty much sealed. I wasn't waiting for a second generation Iphone, are you kidding me?

All I have to say is that this thing kicks hairy ass. I'm blogging right now from the comfort of my king size bed, with the option of easy transition to the bathroom. So let's not even talk about my possibilities when I visit Chief Sherpa when she has her baby.

I geeked out! And so glad I did. They were right. This thing rocks!

2 comments:

@margeemateo said...

amazing! welcome to the world! congrats! haha! we missed out on seeing you all geeked out last night. haha!

Braving the Arirang said...

haha, J and I were talking about you getting one over the weekend. I told him I knew you'd get it - no doubt. Welcome to GeekDom!

Now you have nothing stopping you from blogging! :-D