Monday, July 9, 2007

Looking Forward to a New Season of "Weeds"!!

I just watched one of my favorite episodes from last season. Here's a little reminder of how fantastic this show is...

"You can walk away if you want."

"Nancy, I know I can walk, I know that!"

"Are you? Gonna walk? I'll be all alone."

"You got your husband."

"Business arrangement."

"You got your friends, you got your kids. I got a fucking duffel bag."

"Sometimes....I love my kids....I love my kids more than anything but sometimes....I think what it would've been like if they had died when Judah died....or what it would be like.... to not have to worry... to be only responsible for me. And...free. How nice that might feel. How horrible is that? I'm an awful..horrible person."

(He slowly passes her a joint)

"I can't go home stoned!"

"It's OK."

"I can't be stoned in front of my kids."

"Two hours. You'll be clean in two hours. Come on, I mean this shit has your name on it, it'd be kinda weird not to try it. Just once."

"I love my kids."

(She takes a big hit)

"I know you do."

"And my life...."

(She takes another, and he smiles and says.....)

"One hit.....takes the shit and rolls it back. TWO....takes it out of the house...."

(She's thinking...'hmm not bad'...and smiling...she says...)

"You packed a duffel bag?"

"If I was going...I'd be gone."

(Her eyes are glassy, she's starting to drift...)

"What are we gonna do for two hours?"

"Watch the grass grow. Literally."

(They sink into chairs in front of their grow house and chill...)

"Sounds like fun."

0 comments: