Tuesday, July 31, 2007

WTF???


WTF???, originally uploaded by Blue Ryder.

This is insane.. The line for security wraps outside the terminal, with only one line into terminal one. My flight leaves in 45 minutes...would anyone like to make a friendly wager in regards to how long I'll be standing here????

My time here was fantastic! Little Ian is beautiful with dimples the size of craters! I took some awesome shots of him... Photogenic already, just like his mama.

Update: Made my flight!! Thank god. The line moved pretty fast, it was just a little unnerving.


To BrowserMetrics and Capitol Swell, have a great time traveling, and take some fun pics with your iPhone and tell us where you are so we all can be jealous!!!

2 comments:

m said...

Ah, LAX. They have a separate, shorter line for "Premium Passengers" that's usually about 10 people long. Looks like it's time for your freakishly tall hubby to start buying you First Class seats, baby. You should tell him "it's for the baby's sake".

Braving the Arirang said...

hahaha m...

Glad to hear your trip was fun, TL... I can't wait to see all the photos of baby Ian when you get back!