Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Fat War Logic

Additional thoughts:

1. You can take any weight loss miracle pill.
2. You don't have to eat anything at all.
3. You can become anorexic or bulemic, if you wish.
4. You can run yourself into a wall, and blow out your knee.
5. You can sabotage your buddies drinking water by adding fat to it.
6. You can smoke. Now- we all know what that does to our appetite.
7. You can beat each other up.
8. You can play dumb while doing your calculations.
9. You can sit in a hot tub all day while the fat oozes out of your pores.
10. You can run with plastic wrapped around your body so you sweat more. Oh wait. Sherpa's doing that- along with the 1200 cal/per day plan.

$200 bills are waiting. How far will we go? Once we get to Italy, boy. Are we gonna have a ton of pictures that look like this:

But instead of being drunk, we'll be hungry. This will merely be us at the sight of food.

9 comments:

SoNSo1 said...

What about cosmetic surgery? Liposuction against the rules?

Yikes!

O well, just by losing (some weight) you win already.

Back to the gym!

@margeemateo said...

i like number 6 but... i really havent figured out if it works for me. =p

One Little Seedling said...

Click the link to get you psyched for the competition.

Blue Ryder said...

Gross. But Jesus, did I laugh my fat ass off. I think I lost a pound from laughing, cause all I could see was the Sherps and Beefcackes faces in the picture that's posted.

m said...

mmmmmm butter.

One Little Seedling said...

That back fired on me. I can't stop seeing flashes of sweaty meat and wine. I've watched the first 20 sec ten times already.

I'm off to jog now and all I can think about is a nice juicy steak would be good after this work out...

But no! Must lose 5 pounds a week. Man I feel like the Doc.

1.21 GIGAWATTS!!! Marty, set the DeLorean to 1996..

Unknown said...

Mmmmm, juicy steak with EXTRA butter please...
Outback anyone?

Unknown said...

not gross .. YUMMMMMMMMY ! I wonder if Tonka would taste as good .. I want steak damnit. DAMN YOU SEEEEED !!

One Little Seedling said...

Once a day will get you ready for war.