Monday, August 11, 2008

I Love the Olympics



And Michael Phelps.  This shot was taken after the Men's 4 x 100 Freestyle Relay..they kicked ass, and it was the first time the freakishly tall husband and I literally jumped off of the couch rooting for the US, screaming "GOGOGOOGOGOGGOOGOGOGOGOOOO!!"  This win coming after the French talking smack..he really is just amazing to watch.  

This post comes after foreversleuthingfortastyplacestoeatpolly and I texting back and forth about how much we love watching these games.  Or any of the Olympic games for that matter. She and I could and would sit there all day long in front of the telly, watching the little Chinese girls in gymnastics, or of course, my boyfriend- Michael Phelps.  He's just sooo cute!!  He reminds me of a goofy high school boyfriend.  I dunno.  Its just me.  I could watch him ALL DAY LONG!!   His body is nice too.  

5 comments:

@margeemateo said...

i was almost glued to the TV yesterday surfing the cable for more Olympic coverage. i even checked out the Spanish channel for their soccer feed. but the one i loved: men's beach volleyball. that was an awesome game. i was wishing to jump up and volley too. =)

Unknown said...

I AM COMPLETELY ADDICTED ! Yesterday, I was trying to pack and had the TVs on in every room so I wouldn't miss any coverage .. whilst texting about it all w/ you. I think I'm close to needing an intervention .... DAMNYOU WANG TIEN TIEN ! Why do you & your crazy games have such a hold on me ?!?!

Blue Ryder said...

Yeah. And blondysassypants loves the phelps too, but she won't openly admit it =)

sassypants said...

Eh, he's ok if you're into the breaking records, winning multiple golds thing...

Anonymous said...

How surprising that you like the tall thin white guy with no butt.

But I heard he hates cats.........