Monday, August 25, 2008

Ryder in New York City



This is Ryder in a taxi cab (which are curiously exempt from the federal law mandating any infant or child to be in a car seat) after taking him shopping at FAO Schwartz. You can see him clutching the red FAO bag that holds his new toy. He's officially a big boy now, I think. He survived NYC. He actually enjoyed it and hated being inside our hotel room. He EVEN joined us for a nightcap at a local dive bar. Man. I can hear Jay screaming in my ear, "TILLY! (I've recently realized that he ALWAYS addresses me by shouting my name) You baby him. He needs to grow up and be a man".

Sadly, it feels like that is just around the corner.

2 comments:

CapitolSwell said...

I like the way you capture life and what's going on.

Unknown said...

I love me some Ryder and if it's possible, I love him even more that he loves NYC !