Monday, August 25, 2008

Ohana Means Family.



I love weddings.

I love how they bring everyone together, from so many different places, into one space to celebrate one couple.  The power of the love felt is just overwhelming- and I find myself crying at weddings no matter what.  The vibe of friends and family in love is impossible to write about, and I wish I could.  But I can't possibly begin to, so I'll just say this:  Thank you, Nikki and Neil for bringing us all together.  Ian, The Sherp, ForeversleuthingfortastyplacestoeatPolly, Beefcake, the Mench, The Chipmunk, Ono, and the infamous B.O.B and his lil bro.  It was great to see old friends like Rhee, and Sri, and Roy- just madness, really.  All there.  Just soakin it all in.  I miss you guys.  

I love rainbows too.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

That day looks beautiful. I wish we could of been there to celebrate the special occasion.

Unknown said...

We missed you there, Ness.

T - couldn't agree with you more. sigh ... is it time to move to Hawaii yet ?