Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Bond's Goodies Part II

There has been an overwhelming response to my post regarding Bond's Goodies, so I decided to write more. It seems that G wants to debate, although I'm not sure what he's trying to debate with me about.

It's just as I wrote, "Bond's Goodies". He's yummy, and he just happens to be my favorite. I don't disagree that the other Bonds were awesome in their own way, that they ALL exuded charisma, and character, and were sexy. That's not my point.

My point was just this: Bond's Goodies. He is hot, and sexy, and looks AMAZING naked. I mean, the dude is RIPPED like I don't know what. But not the ridiculous ripped. The "just right ripped". Looks AMAZING naked, sitting in a chair, all tied up, with a hole in it for his goodies to fall through. And yes, I've seen all of the Bond movies at one point or another, and I like them all, for their own right, but Daniel Craig is my favorite. Sean Connery and Pierce Brosnan made me wish I was a spy. Daniel Craig just made me drool. He made me drool, even though he was a "blunt object". He made me drool when he said, "The job is done. The bitch is dead." Cold and calculating- totally agree. Which makes him even hotter.

In my head, as I was watching this Bond character being portrayed by Craig- I thought to myself, "I'm REALLY into this guy". I didn't before in the other Bond characters. They all just seduced their women, played with their gadgets, and it was the WOMEN who took their clothes off for the men viewers. The WOMEN coming out of the water, all wet and practically naked. But this time, us women viewers got some goodies ourselves. This time it was Bond who got naked.

This time, its me who gets the eye candy.

And M gets the eye candy. She wants a copy of the pirated DVD also. So, share Bond's Goodies already.

And Chief Sherpa gets the eye candy. She wants me to watch Layer Cake just for the sole fact of Daniel Craig shirtless.

I mean, that's all we really want. Bond's Goodies.

9 comments:

One Little Seedling said...

I'm just saying that you were saying that "this Bond is definitely for the ladies". But James Bond was half naked quite often in the originals. Same with Pierce Brosnan. I'm just saying that Bond was always meant for the ladies. That's all I'm saying. Sean Connery was barely wrapped in a towel in Thunderball. Pierce Brosnan always looked super sharp. All I'm saying is that Bond is meant to be loved by the ladies or he wouldn't be frigg'n BOND. And Bond is suppose to seduce the damn woman. Reread the comments. I agree and love this Bond. He's friggen really damn close to Bond in the books.

One reason I think you girls dig him over the others is that you are closer in age now to this Bond. Before it was some old dude wearing a suit. But now... well he's closer to our age. Now. Not in a retro way.

Anyways, if you reread the comments it stems from you saying that "who cares about the Bond women". That's all. As for the debate. It had nothing to with Bond. It was the debate about why Bond women are hot. That's it. That's the thingy. It's a post I just want to put up for us wierdo geek men.

Run down:
1) Bond is sexy more than ever to these girls. Cool. I got that.

2)Me just pondering on what makes a Bond girl hot.

That's all. Jeezy. This is like a Bond forum or something. It's pretty cool to know Bond is alive and well.

By the way, you should get an award for the most comments for one article. But I haven't gone through all of Jay's yet. I think I had 4. But it was probably me talking to myself.

One Little Seedling said...

Oh yeah. Lastly, Layer Cake is good movie. I've mentioned it to everyone before and how good he was in it, but alas I'm talking to the wind. Just like my discussions on diamonds and Owen Wilson i the past. Oh well. =) Seriously though it's pretty cool and Sienna looks super hot.

Blue Ryder said...

Just be quiet and burn the damn DVD!!!

WE WANT BOND'S GOODIES!
WE WANT BOND'S GOODIES!

One Little Seedling said...

Relax. I could just easily delete this movie from my hard drive. Soooo tempting. I have it highlighted right now.

"You expect me to talk?"

"No, Mr. Bond. I expect you to die!"

Anonymous said...

Like I said before:

Arrange a hottie date for me and I shall deliver the goods.



The Onocoffee
- haven't you people ever heard of BitTorrent?

One Little Seedling said...

There goes my reign of power. Oh well, it was fun while it lasted. I wonder if this is how Bloefeld started?

Blue Ryder said...

SOMEBODY FIND A DATE FOR JC! M- what about that hottie V from LA?

Anonymous said...

No date, No Bond...


The Onocoffee

Anonymous said...

i'm workin on it...

m.