Tuesday, December 26, 2006

What An Amazing Christmas...

Three years ago, during Christmas, my freakishly tall husband and I got engaged....

Two years ago, on December 30, 2005, we got married on a beach in Puerto Rico....

A year ago, on Christmas, the little rugrat attempted to break free from the safety of his womb WAY too early.....

What will top it all this Christmas???

Why- the best, most amazing gift of all....

Much more to come, and I'll keep you posted....

I sincerely hope that all of you had a wonderful Christmas, and I hope that even more wonderful wishes go by your way in the New Year that is to come.

4 comments:

katc said...

Um, we got married in 2004 honey...(and here I thought it was always husbands who forgot anniversaries)

Blue Ryder said...

DAMNIT.

onocoffee said...

The best, most amazing gift of all...


Gee, that's a pretty big, er, tree you have there...

Braving the Arirang said...

I second that about the tree... :-) And look at all those freakin presents!