Friday, December 15, 2006

Zoo Poo

Based on a true story.

Once the poo is collected from the pens, it has to be picked up. And the guy that does this is Magnus, he's the poo truck driver.

"So, essentially your job is, well..you get the wheelbarrel, and uh, you dump the poo. You dump the poo into the truck".

"Yes".

"You go to every cage, every pen, in the zoo where there's poo, and you collect it".

"Yes".

"What did you do before that qualified you to be a poo truck driver"?

"Well, I worked my way up from guest services, dealing with the public".

"So, you started dealing with people, and when you mastered dealing with people, then you were qualified to deal with poo"?

"Yes".

"So let me ask you this: If you could deal with people, six days a week, ten hours a day, or deal with poo six days a week, ten hours a day..what would you do"?

"I'd deal with poo".

3 comments:

m said...

this reminds me of last year when all you, A, and I did during work hours was bitch via IM about how much we f*ing hated our motherf*ing f*head jobs. this poo job sounds better than our previous jobs by a long shot. maybe someone should tell anna...

Braving the Arirang said...

ha, I loved this episode of Dirty Jobs - hilarious. The guy was perfectly content with his job too. It just made the conversation that much more interesting.

Chief Sherpa said...

I think its time for me to find another job. Shoveling poo sounds good to me.